poniedziałek, 6 lutego 2012

All days I'm typing ... I had been typing with some boy from school, but I had been seemed geek for him -_- (he talked to my prettier friend and complained .. he joked he take me to the museum or library for a date . I'm wearing glasses and my mum is teacher but It hurt me ...). He seemed such a nice boy .;'( ...
I have weeped out my best friend - Cowboy . He said don't worry I like you and my dad like you too... I answered : but you like The prettier friend more . He admited me right but said : what about my father ? he has seen you and her and still know I'm better .. ( his father could be my father twice ) ..
Unfortunately Some punk fallen in love with me and told he will kill himself if I isn't his girlfriend . He smells, he drank and drugged but he's having a pause now because his doctor said , no more if you want to live , .. I have seen him once when he weren't  drunk -_- . Life is brutal only boys what you don't want . fall in love ..

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz