wtorek, 31 stycznia 2012

My good mood have been destroyed . I will never eat Mexican food before a training . I will never eat Mexican food to the end of my life . My mum made Mexican soup. I have eaten it and six sandwiches with peanut butter and yoghurt and salad. I was so hungry ! ... I felt sick . May I be pregnancy? I don't remember ? I don't drink or drug so If I was raped I would remember it .. ;-> Can people become pregnant by kiss ?
Now I'm sitting and drink ( Maybe I should drink pennyroyal tea.) cocoa . It's an aphrodisiac unfortunately. I will be more horny after . I fed my ex boyfriend with strawberries. :-) It has a similar effect. But now we have a winter. It's -20 and on Friday the weather forecast have announced -30. ;-( I sypmathize with hobos and niggers who lives in Poland. Specially nigger. I and other Slav are adjusted by nature. I came to the conclusion I have never seen skiing nigger !

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz